Test and Release Manager (m/f/d)
Candera GmbH in Linz is a leading tool provider and development partner for Human Machine Interfaces (HMI) for automotive and industrial customers worldwide. Together with our Japanese team in Tokyo (Candera Japan), we offer a variety of software services in the areas of HMI development and embedded software in addition to our design tool CGI Studio (www.cgistudio.at).
Do you love the innovative and dynamic environment of the automotive industry? Are you passionate about software and 2D / 3D computer graphics? Do you enjoy working in an international environment?
If yes, we are looking for our office in Linz for a Test & Release Manager (m/f/d) starting at the earliest possible date.
Your task is the technical management of an international software test and release team. Part of your team works at our Japanese location. Together with your team, you are responsible for the coordination and automation of test and release processes for the product development.
- Studies of computer science at a technical college or university or equivalent many years of professional experience in this area
- Experience in the technical management of software development and testing teams on an international level
- Previous knowledge of handling planning and test-specific tools such as Jenkins, Ranorex, Polarion, Jira, etc.
- Basic knowledge of programming Python, C ++ or C#
- Good communication skills (English and German)
- Enjoy working with international teams
Ideally, the following skills complete your profile:
- Experience with quality standards in the software domain such as Automotive Spice, etc.
- Project planning according to SCRUM
- Technical lead of the international test & release team
- Coordination between product development teams
- Preparation and delivery of releases
- Test creation, planning, execution, and coordination according to SCRUM
- Reporting, e. g. test reports, quality reports
- Definition and maintenance of test & release processes
- Maintenance of work items in our application life cycle management tool
We offer you a varied and exciting job in an innovative company in the field of digitization, characterized by a flat hierarchy, straight communication channels and an open corporate culture.
- Flexible working time model (flextime)
- Numerous social benefits and benefits (company events, health massages, staff kitchen with fresh organic fruit and drinks, company parking lot)
- Remote working opportunities
Depending on specific qualifications and professional experience, a gross monthly salary of 3,398.14 Euro euros (based on a weekly assignment of 38.5 hours) is provided, whereby the most recent salary agreement is made in the course of a personal interview.
Are you interested in this position? We are looking forward to your application including motivation letter and CV.
Semmelweisstr. 34, 4020 Linz, Austria