Technical Software Project Management / Coordination (m/f)
Are you an experienced project manager with relevant software background or a skillful software developer ready to take the step towards coordinating and managing software projects? Are you motivated to coordinate international customer projects by using your experience and knowledge in the software field, and to develop optimal solutions together with our customers and your project team? This is your chance! Join our team!
Candera GmbH in Linz is a leading tool provider and development partner for Human Machine Interfaces (HMI) for automotive and industrial customers worldwide. Together with our Japanese team in Tokyo (Candera Japan), we offer a variety of software services in the areas of HMI development and embedded software in addition to our design tool CGI Studio (www.cgistudio.at).
In the position of technical project manager / coordinator, you act in our office in Linz as an interface to internal and external stakeholders (e.g. customers, suppliers, software developers and management).
Ideally, you have the following competence and skills:
- A university degree of informatics or equivalent HTL with relevant professional experience
- Several years of experience in software project management or experience as a software developer
- SW development experience in the embedded systems area would be ideal
- Experience in customer support
- Self-confident personality with good communication skills
- Good English skills both written and verbally
Key performance area:
- Leadership and management of international software projects with leading global companies
- Project planning and continuous monitoring of progress, resources and costs
- Coordination and support of the project team and management
We offer you a varied and exciting job in an innovative company in the field of digitization, characterized by a flat hierarchy, straight communication channels and an open corporate culture.
- Flexible working time model (flextime)
- A gross monthly salary starting with EUR 3,598.00 (based on a weekly assignment of 38.5 hours) is planned for this position. Overpayment is possible depending on your education, qualification and professional experience.
- Numerous social benefits and benefits (company events, health massages, staff kitchen with fresh organic fruit and drinks, company parking lot)
- Remote working opportunities
Are you interested in this position? We are looking forward to your application including motivation letter and CV.
Semmelweisstr. 34, 4020 Linz, Austria