TECHNICAL PROJECT MANAGER / COORDINATOR (F/M/X)
Candera GmbH in Linz is a leading tool provider and development partner for Human Machine Interfaces (HMI) for automotive and industrial customers worldwide. Together with our Japanese team in Tokyo (Candera Japan), we offer a variety of software services in the areas of HMI development and embedded software in addition to our design tool CGI Studio (www.cgistudio.at).
Do you have experience in project management, and you are motivated to coordinate international customer projects? This is your chance! Join our team!
In the position of technical project manager / coordinator, you act in our office in Linz as an interface to internal and external stakeholders (e.g. customers, suppliers, software developers and management).
- Completed technical education
- Experience in project management and in customer support, ideally experience in embedded systems area or in software development
- Knowledge of the Automotive Spice process is an advantage but not a requirement
- Self-confident personality with good communication skills
- Good English skills both written and verbally
KEY PERFORMANCE AREA:
- Leadership and management of international software projects with leading global companies
- Project planning and continuous monitoring of progress, resources and costs
- Coordination and support of the project team and management
- A varied and exciting job in an innovative company in the field of digitization, characterized by a flat hierarchy, straight communication channels and an open corporate culture.
- Flexible working time model (flextime)
- Numerous social benefits and benefits like company events, health massages, staff kitchen with fresh organic fruit and drinks, company parking lot
- Remote working opportunities
- A gross monthly salary of EUR 4,350.00 for full-time employment depending on professional qualifications and experience. The final salary agreement will be made in a personal interview.
Are you interested in this position? We are looking forward to your application by email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Semmelweisstr. 34, 4020 Linz, Austria