Team assistant (m/f) 20 hours
We are …
CANDERA GmbH in Linz, Austria, offers software products and services to the automotive industry. The product CGI Studio (www.cgistudio.at) is used worldwide by our customers to develop highest quality graphical human machine interfaces (HMI) in the automotive industry for applications like electronic instrument clusters and infotainment systems. Our customers are leading companies of the automotive industry worldwide.
We are looking for …
Team assistant (m/fm) for 20 hours weekly
Your field of activity includes support in human resources and finance as well as general administration
- Human resources: data maintenance of a time recording system, information provision for employees
- Finance: Data management of a CRM system incl. Document management and various evaluations
- General administrative and organizational tasks, such as ongoing correspondence and ordering for the administrative sector, receiving telephone calls, receiving and supporting visitors, and preparing and organizing meetings and business travel
- Completed commercial education (commercial apprenticeship, HASCH, HAK, HBLA)
- Professional experience in assistance
- Very good computer skills (MS Office)
- Good written and spoken English knowledge
- Flexible personality with quick comprehension and hands-on mentality
- High degree of reliability and confidentiality
For this position, a collective agreement with a minimum salary of € 1,554.00 gross is p.m. (based on a weekly operating time of 38.5 hours). Depending on your education, qualification and experience an overpayment is possible.
You can expect additional benefits (health massages, employee events, staff kitchen with fresh organic fruit and drinks, use of a parking space) as well as working hours adapted to the existing flextime framework.
Please send your application to: email@example.com
Looking forward to your application
Semmelweisstr. 34, 4020 Linz, Austria