Software project manager (m/f)
Candera GmbH, headquartered in Linz, offers a variety of software services in the areas of HMI development and embedded software including its renowned core product CGI Studio (www.cgistudio.at).
Together with our Japanese team in Tokyo (Candera Japan), we concentrate our activities on holistic HMI solutions for the automotive and white goods sector.
People are the heart of our business. Therefore we have created a culture of openness, flexibility and respect, where people are valued for their ideas, their engagement and their personality. We value the contribution of ideas as well as the commitment and personality of our employees. A performance-related salary, voluntary social benefits and a great working atmosphere are a matter of course for us.
as of now we fill this interesting vacancy at our office in Linz / Austria:
SOFTWARE PROJECT MANAGER (M/F)
This position offers a varied and interesting job in a medium-sized company, which is characterized by flexible working hours, flat hierarchy, short communication channels and an employee-friendly and open corporate culture.
As a software project manager, you take over the coordination of international customer projects and, depending on the project size, also take part in the technical implementation of these projects. You provide your experience and knowledge in the area of embedded software to develop perfect solutions together with customers and your project team.
• Studies of computer sciences at advanced technical college or university or equivalent professional experience
(eg: technical college and working experience)
• Experience in software managment
• Experience in cooperation with customers and suppliers
• Experience in the automotive area and software development for embedded systems (preferable)
• Good communications-skills and teamplayer
• Good English-skills (spoken and written)
• Willingness to international travel
• Flexible working time model (flextime)
• A monthly gross salary of EUR 3,596.79 (based on a weekly working time of 38.5 hours) is planned for this position. Depending on your education, qualifications and experience, an overpayment is possible.
• Numerous social benefits and benefits (regular company events, health massages, staff kitchen with fresh organic fruit and beverages, company parking spaces)
Are you interested? Please send your application to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Looking forward to your application:
Semmelweisstr. 34, 4020 Linz, Austria