Candera GmbH in Linz is a leading tool provider and development partner for Human Machine Interfaces (HMI) for automotive and industrial customers worldwide. Together with our Japanese team in Tokyo (Candera Japan), we offer a variety of software services in the areas of HMI development and embedded software in addition to our design tool “CGI Studio” (www.cgistudio.at).
Do you love the innovative and dynamic environment of the automotive industry? Are you passionate about software and 2D / 3D computer graphics? Do you enjoy working in an international environment?
If yes, we are looking forward to your application for this job position:
Software Engineer (m/f/x)
As a software developer for our globally successful graphics framework “CGI Studio”, you will work on software projects and be part of an experienced international team using the SCRUM development process. You will analyze, design and develop new functions for our HMI design tool “CGI Studio”. Based on your experience and expertise with C ++ as well as your passion for intuitive, modern graphical user interfaces you will develop new software product functions.
- Studies of computer science at a technical college or university or equivalent professional experience (e.g. HTL and working experience)
- Knowledge of C ++, optional C #
- Passion for software development in graphics and application logic fields
- Good English knowledge
- A varied and exciting job in an innovative company in the field of digitization, characterized by a flat hierarchy, straight communication channels and an open corporate culture.
- Flexible working time model (flextime) and the option of home office.
- We offer you an attractive salary as well as numerous social benefits. Due to legal reasons we point out that the collective agreement requests a minimum salary of EUR 3.072,90 pre-tax is applied. Overpayment is possible depending on your education, qualification and experience.
If you are interested in augmented & virtual reality, 2D / 3D graphics engine and user experience, as well as topics such as digitization, interconnectivity and artificial intelligence, join our Candera team.
We look forward to receiving your complete application and the opportunity to discuss further details in person. Please send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org
Semmelweisstrasse 34, 4020 Linz, Austria