Software Engineer HMI Tooling
We are …
Socionext is a leading provider of next generation System-on-Chip (SoC) solutions. Born from the system LSI businesses of Fujitsu and Panasonic, Socionext was launched globally in March 2015. Socionext Europe GmbH provides SoCs with focus on optical networking applications, image processing and custom SoC solutions for a variety of high-tech applications such as in the areas of communications, automotive and industrial. We are a dynamic high-tech enterprise, with over 350 employees, which focuses on product development through the cooperation of several locations in Europe.
Our Austrian subsidiary with headquarter in Linz, Austria, offers software products and services to the automotive industry. The product CGI Studio (www.cgistudio.at) is used worldwide by our customers to develop highest quality graphical human machine interfaces (HMI) in the automotive industry for applications like electronic instrument clusters and infotainment systems. Our customers are leading companies of the automotive industry worldwide.
We are looking for …
Software Engineer – Automotive HMI Tool Suite
As a software engineer for the Automotive Tool Suite you work on complex software projects and are part of an experienced international team using the SCRUM development process. You analyze, design, and develop new features for the tool suite CGI Studio. You use your experience and expertise with C# and WPF as well as your passion for intuitive, modern graphic user interfaces to develop new features and support customers in the usage of the tool suite.
This job position offers an exciting and diverse field of activity in which you are continuously able to extend your knowledge and skills.
Ideally, the candidate should have a selection of the following skills
- University degree in computer science, or a related technical field or equivalent practical experience.
- Experience with C# software development with WPF.
- Experience in 2D/3D graphics software development
- Knowledge of tools used for the development of graphical systems (e.g. Unity)
- Affinity for the design of intuitive, modern graphical user interfaces.
- Good communication skills, also with customers, in German and English
Furthermore it would be of benefit if you are experienced in the following topics
- Basic knowledge in C++.
Depending on your professional experience you will be classified according to the local labour agreement (“Kollektivvertrag”) and receive at least € 3.072,90. In addition we offer additional compensation according to the market situation and attractive social benefits.
We offer …
• Total compensation packages with attractive extended benefits
• The advantages of working at a midsize company with regards to flexibility and knowing your co-workers
• Opportunities, programs and benefits similar to those offered by much larger corporate groups
• Freedom to develop your own creativity
• Training opportunities and structured development paths
• An employee friendly corporate culture
The place of employment is SESA, Semmelweisstr. 34, 4020 Linz, Austria.
Please send your job application to the Human Resources Department in Langen, Germany.