Marketing and Communications Manager (m/f)
Candera GmbH in Linz is a leading tool provider and development partner for Human Machine Interfaces (HMI) for automotive and industrial customers worldwide. Together with our Japanese team in Tokyo (Candera Japan), we offer a variety of software services in the areas of HMI development and embedded software in addition to our design tool CGI Studio (www.cgistudio.at).
For our office in Linz we are looking for a Marketing and Communications Manager (m/f) at the earliest possible date
In this position, you’re responsible for the conception and realization of all marketing activities (on- and offline). Furthermore, you’re in charge of organizing exhibitions and webinars and will be guiding our current product launch campaign.
Ideally, you have the following competences and skills:
- A university degree in marketing or a related field (FH/UNI)
- Several years of experience in marketing or communication
- Passion and expertise in writing articles (German and English)
- Online-marketing skills (Social Media, SEO, SEA, Analytics)
- Experience with WordPress or similar tools
- Good working knowledge of the Adobe programs (Adobe Creative Suite)
- Experience in movie-editing (Premiere Pro) – preferred but not required
- Independant and responsible method of operation, teamspirit and good communication skills
- Enjoy working with international teams
- Strategic planning and implementation of the entire marketing-activities (on- and offline)
- Management of the current product launch activities (campaign management)
- Maintenance & further development of the company website and Social Media channels
- Creation of press articles, newsletters and direct mailings
- Graphical and textual creation of product and sales documents (folders, ads, presentations)
- Organisation of movie-shootings and -campaigns
- Organisation of exhibitions, events and webinars
We offer you a varied and exciting job in an innovative company in the field of digitization, characterized by a flat hierarchy, straight communication channels and an open corporate culture.
- Flexible working time model (flextime)
- Numerous social benefits and benefits (company events, health massages, staff kitchen with fresh organic fruit and drinks, company parking lot)
- Remote working opportunities
Depending on specific qualifications and professional experience, a gross monthly salary of 3,331.51 euros (based on a weekly assignment of 38.5 hours) is provided, whereby the most recent salary agreement is made in the course of a personal interview.
Are you interested in this position? We are looking forward to your application including motivation letter and CV for the position of a Marketing and Communications Manager.
Semmelweisstr. 34, 4020 Linz, Austria