Team Lead Graphics Engine & Application Framework (m/f/d)
Candera GmbH in Linz is a leading tool provider and development partner for Human Machine Interfaces (HMI) for automotive and industrial customers worldwide. Together with our Japanese team in Tokyo (Candera Japan), we offer a variety of software services in the areas of HMI development and embedded software in addition to our design tool CGI Studio (www.cgistudio.at).
Do you love the innovative and dynamic environment of the automotive industry? Are you passionate about software and 2D / 3D computer graphics? Do you enjoy working in an international environment?
If yes, for our office in Linz we are looking for a
Team Leader Graphics Engine & Application Framework (m/f/d)
at the earliest possible date.
Your task is the technical management of an international software product development team. Part of your team works at our Japanese location. Together with your team, you are responsible for the design of features on the software product for the global automotive sector. You use your development experience and your knowledge in the graphics or embedded area to develop and plan optimal solutions together with our customers and in coordination with senior product management.
This position offers an exciting and varied field of activity in which you can continuously expand your knowledge and skills. On the one hand you are creatively involved in current issues of software development in the automotive sector, on the other hand you support the sales team with your technical know-how in acquiring new customers and projects.
- Studies of computer science at a technical college or university or equivalent many years of professional experience in this area
- Experience in the technical management of software teams on an international level
- Good knowledge of programming C ++, optionally C #, as well as creating software architectures
- Recognizing trends and customer requests
- Independent work and a high level of teamwork spirit
- Good communication skills (English and German)
Ideally, the following skills complete your profile:
- 2D / 3D graphic development
- Project planning according to SCRUM
We offer you a varied and exciting job in an innovative company in the field of digitization, characterized by a flat hierarchy, straight communication channels and an open corporate culture.
- Flexible working time model (flextime)
- Numerous social benefits and benefits (company events, health massages, staff kitchen with fresh organic fruit and drinks, company parking lot)
- Remote working opportunities
Depending on specific qualifications and professional experience, a gross monthly salary of 3,398.14 Euro euros (based on a weekly assignment of 38.5 hours) is provided, whereby the most recent salary agreement is made in the course of a personal interview.
Are you interested in this position? We are looking forward to your application including motivation letter and CV.
Semmelweisstr. 34, 4020 Linz, Austria