Candera GmbH in Linz is a leading tool provider and development partner for Human Machine Interfaces (HMI) for automotive and industrial customers worldwide. Together with our Japanese team in Tokyo (Candera Japan), we offer a variety of software services in the areas of HMI development and embedded software in addition to our design tool CGI Studio (www.cgistudio.at).
For our office in Linz we are looking for an
IT systems administrator (m/f/x)
at the earliest possible date
In this position, you will be responsible for the conception through to the technical implementation and subsequent support of infrastructure solutions.
Ideally, you have the following competences and skills:
- Completed training in the IT environment (IT apprenticeship, HTL, technical school, etc.) with several years of relevant professional experience in a comparable position
- Well-founded know-how in dealing with Windows server landscapes including virtualization technology
- Knowledge of network technology and IT security is desirable
- Independent, proactive way of working and solution-oriented personality
ü Good written communication in German and English
- Apprenticeship examination is an advantage
- Installation, configuration and maintenance of the IT infrastructure (Windows, Linux)
- Administration of the physical and virtual server landscape (Hyper-V)
- Supervision of security and network solutions (firewall, switching)
- Support for around 100 clients as well as close cooperation with external partners
We offer you a varied and exciting job in an innovative company in the field of digitization, characterized by a flat hierarchy, straight communication channels and an open corporate culture.
- Flexible working time model (flextime)
- Numerous social benefits and benefits (company events, health massages, staff kitchen with fresh organic fruit and drinks, company parking lot)
- Remote working opportunities
Depending on specific qualifications and professional experience, a gross monthly salary of 3.072,90 Euros (based on a weekly assignment of 38.5 hours) is provided, whereby the most recent salary agreement is made in the course of a personal interview.
Are you interested in this position? We are looking forward to your application including motivation letter and CV.
Semmelweisstr. 34, 4020 Linz, Austria