Candera GmbH in Linz is a leading tool provider and development partner for Human Machine Interfaces (HMI) for automotive and industrial customers worldwide. Together with our Japanese team in Tokyo (Candera Japan), we offer a variety of software services in the areas of HMI development and embedded software in addition to our design tool “CGI Studio” (www.cgistudio.at).
For our office in Linz, we are looking for a
DevOps Engineer (m/w/x)
at the earliest possible entry date.
In this position you ensure the use of modern and stable software development infrastructure. You evaluate requirements from the product team and project implementation and continuously develop the DevOps Pipeline.
Your role in our team:
- You are responsible for the entire Version Control Management (SVN+GIT) and support our development teams in optimizing work process.
- You build CI/CD Pipelines in Jenkins and maintain the system.
- You develop Python-applications for workflow automation.
- You implement and maintain build systems for complex C++ projects.
- You work with different build tools and compilers such as MS Build, GCC, Ninja.
- You are interested in Package & Dependency Management (Conan und NuGet).
- You have experience with code analysis tools (Bullseye, Coverity).
- Very good knowledge of version control (SVN, GIT)
- A good technical education (HTL, FH/Uni) in the field of computer science, software development or a comparable education, ideally also professional experience as DevOps or SW developer
- Good programming skills in Python (Scripting) und Know-How in build configurations (CMake)
- Basic knowledge of programming language C++, C#, SQL
- Experience with the agile software process SCRUM is an advantage
- Application Lifecycle Management Tool (Polarion, etc.)
- Passion about development tools and automation
- Teamspirit and good communication skills
- Confident written and spoken technical English
- Quick comprehension and analytical thinking
- Self-organized precise way of working
- A varied and exciting job in an innovative company in the field of digitization, characterized by a flat hierarchy, straight communication channels and an open corporate culture.
- An environment in which learning new skills is not only allowed but also encouraged.
- Flexible working time model (flextime) and the option of home office.
- We offer you an attractive salary as well as numerous social benefits (like company events, drinks, coffee & tea, good transport connections, bicycle storage, parking space, table tennis…) Due to legal reasons we point out that the collective agreement requests a minimum salary of EUR 3.102,45 pre-tax is applied. Overpayment is possible depending on your education, qualification and experience.
Are you interested in this position? We look forward to receiving your application including motivation letter and CV for this position.
Semmelweisstrasse 34, 4020 Linz, Austria