Software Engineer Automotive Tooling (m/f)
Candera GmbH in Linz is a leading tool provider and development partner for Human Machine Interfaces (HMI) for automotive and industrial customers worldwide. Together with our Japanese team in Tokyo (Candera Japan), we offer a variety of software services in the areas of HMI development and embedded software in addition to our design tool “CGI Studio” (www.cgistudio.at).
Do you love the innovative and dynamic environment of the automotive industry? Are you passionate about software and 2D / 3D computer graphics? Do you enjoy working in an international environment?
If yes, we are looking forward to your application for this job position:
Software Engineer Automotive Tooling (m/f/x)
As a software developer for our “CGI Studio” automotive tool suite, you will work on different software projects and be part of an experienced international team using the SCRUM development process. You will analyze, design and develop new functions for our HMI design tool “CGI Studio”. Based on your experience and expertise with C # and WPF as well as your passion for intuitive, modern graphical user interfaces you will develop new functions and support customers in using “CGI” Studio.
- Studies of computer science at a technical college or university or equivalent professional experience (e.g. HTL and working experience)
- Knowledge of C ++, ideally with WPF experience and C # optional
- Passion for software development in the graphics field, e.g. experience with DCC tools such as Maya, 3dsMax, Unity3D, Unreal Engine, Qt, etc.
- Affinity to the design of intuitive, modern graphical user interfaces
- Good English knowledge
- A varied and exciting job in an innovative company in the field of digitization, characterized by a flat hierarchy, straight communication channels and an open corporate culture.
- Flexible working time model (flextime) and the option of home office.
- We offer you an attractive salary as well as numerous social benefits. Due to legal reasons we point out that the collective agreement requests a minimum salary of EUR 3.072,90 pre-tax is applied. Overpayment is possible depending on your education, qualification and experience.
If you are interested in augmented & virtual reality, 2D / 3D graphics engine and user experience, as well as topics such as digitization, interconnectivity and artificial intelligence, we are welcoming you to the Candera team. Please send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org
We’re looking forward to your application:
Semmelweisstrasse 34, 4020 Linz, Austria